MAT & Academy Energy Efficiency Surveys
Improving energy efficiency and lowering bills
The pressure on school leaders to do more with less is increasing.
Reducing utility bills through the adoption of energy efficiency programs and renewable energy technology is a proven method of combating tightening budgets and ensuring funds remain focused on improving levels of pupil attainment.
Our specialist education specific energy efficiency survey will provide your MAT or academy with a comprehensive audit of energy usage with recommendations as to where the main energy saving opportunities lie.
The main elements of our energy efficiency survey are detailed below:
- On-site energy consumption audit
- Usage benchmarking vs similar premises
- Energy management assessment
- Recommended cost saving opportunities
- Support with SALIX and other sources of funding