MAT & Academy Post Occupancy Evaluation
Ensuring pupil outcomes are delivered
Post-Occupancy Evaluation (POE) is the process of assessing a building's performance in use, shortly after it has been built.
New classrooms or facilities are designed to create a safe, secure and high performing environment for pupil learning and development. However, they don’t always function as planned and in some cases can have a negative impact on health & safety, student and teacher satisfaction and running costs.
Our team of qualified chartered building surveyors will carry out a comprehensive evaluation of your new building(s), starting with the original objectives and culminating in a clear analysis of whether they have been met and what improvements can be made.
Our POE evaluation service will enable you to:
- Highlight and address teething problems
- Show whether design specifications have been met in practice
- Assess the productivity impact and occupier satisfaction
- Ascertain whether environmental conditions have been met
- Improve the design and procurement for future projects