MAT & Academy Feasibility Studies
Establishing whether your development project is viable
When considering a large or complex project, before spending any money on detailed designs, technical drawings and planning applications it is important to conduct a feasibility study to assess whether the new development will meet current and future requirements, is cost-effective and has a balanced risk profile.
At S2e our experienced team of Chartered Building Surveyors have many years of specialist experience in undertaking feasibility studies for academies and MATs.
Our feasibility studies cover the following core areas:
- Site surveying and appraisal
- Project viability
- Identification of development options
- Assess planning implications
- Environmental impact assessment
- Budget analysis vs requirements
- Operational and maintenance issues
- Stakeholder consultation