MAT & Academy Health and Safety Assessment
Expert health and safety inspection, assessment and report
When all eyes need to be focused on raising standards in the classroom, worrying whether your buildings, equipment and estate are safe and compliant with the latest health & safety legislation can be another headache!
S2e offers a comprehensive health & safety audit service to assist MATs and academies fulfill their legal obligations culminating in a detailed audit containing recommendations for future action and improvement.
Designed to provide the essential building blocks of an effective health and safety management system, upon completion of the review, policies and procedures can be developed to ensure statutory compliance with all current health and safety legislation.
The review service comprises:
- Audit of the school’s existing health and safety documentation
- Completion of health and safety status questionnaire
- Inspection of the working/teaching environment
- Production of a post-audit report
- Provision of an improvement action plan
- Full post-audit support and guidance