MAT & Academy Condition Surveys
Unlock your academies potential
The purpose of a condition survey is to build a complete picture of your MAT or academy’s material state, identifying those premises in need of improvement and ranking deficiencies and maintenance issues.
Using the latest mobile assessment technology, our team of qualified chartered building surveyors will provide objective information about the condition of your premises, using a common grading system to enable fair comparison across sites and allow effective ordering.
A condition survey includes:
- A description and narrative of findings,
- Clear condition grades of individual premises within the estate,
- Recommendations for remedial works or replacements,
- Full costings
- Identification of associated risks and priorities,
- Information about other benefits such as energy savings,